1. - Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.autoclick.co.uk, made available by: AUTO CLICK SA C/ CALZADO 6, PLANTA 3ª IZQDA. 07011, PALMA DE MALLORCA. SPAIN, BALEARES CIF B57870933, whose email address is email@example.com.
Navigation on www.autoclick.co.uk implies the status of user thereof and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The USER undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The USER shall be held liable to AUTO CLICK SA or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of said obligation.
2.- Legal information
Pursuant to Art. 10 of Act 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) and Act 56/2007, of December 28, on Measures to Promote The Information Society, it is reported that this website, www.autoclick.co.uk, belongs to AUTO CLICK SA with Tax Id. CIF Number B57870933 and registered office at C / CALZADO 6, PLANTA 3ª IZQDA., 07011, PALMA DE MALLORCA, BALEARES, SPAIN and registered with the Mercantile Registry of Palma de Mallorca, sheet PM-74439, folio 200, volume 2580, book 0, Section 8, entry 1.
The website and its services are of free and open access, however, AUTO CLICK SA conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the previous completion of the relevant form. The user guarantees that all data reported to AUTO CLICK SA is accurate and up to date and shall be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements.
3.- Conditions of access and use
The user expressly undertakes to properly use the contents and services of AUTO CLICK SA and not to use them for any of the following, among others:
- Disseminating criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or offensive content, or that which encourages terrorism or, in general, is contrary to law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses or conducting acts that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damages in electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems owned by AUTO CLICK SA or third parties; as well as impeding the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which AUTO CLICK SA provides its services.
- Attempting to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of AUTO CLICK SA or third party computer systems and, where appropriate, extracting information.
- Infringing intellectual or industrial property rights, and violating non-disclosure obligations regarding AUTO CLICK SA or third party information.
- Impersonating another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Frames of any kind that surround the page or allow to display its contents through Internet addresses other than those of the page are prohibited and, in any case, this prohibition also includes being displayed together with content unrelated to the page, in order to:
- Mislead the users creating error, confusion or deception regarding the true origin of the contents.
- Imply comparison or unfair imitation.
- Serve to take advantage of the trademark renown and of AUTO CLICK SA’s reputation.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise communicate publicly, transform or modify the content, unless authorized by the holder of the relevant rights or where it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send any kind of adverts and communications with the purpose of selling or other commercial notices without prior request or consent.
- In no case shall it be stated on the page where the link is located that AUTO CLICK SA has given its consent to the insertion of the link or otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
4.- Warranty and liability disclaimer
This website has general content with a purely informative purpose, not fully guaranteeing access to all contents, its completeness, accuracy, validity or updated status, or its suitability or utility for a specific purpose. AUTO CLICK SA disclaims, to the extent legally permitted, any liability for damages and losses of any nature derived from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or updated status of the contents, as well as the existence of all kinds of faults and defects of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available which have been accessed through the website or services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of the improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, AUTO CLICK SA is not liable for third party acts that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and personal image, as well as the regulations in matters of unfair competition and unlawful advertising.
Moreover, AUTO CLICK SA disclaims liability for the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The purpose of the links that appear on this web is solely to inform to the user on the existence of other sources likely to extend the contents offered by this web site. www.autoclick.co.uk disclaims the warranty or liability for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; it does not suggest, invite or recommend visiting them, and shall therefore not liable for the result obtained. AUTO CLICK SA takes no responsibility for hyperlinks set up by third parties.
AUTO CLICK SA. informs that this page is free of viruses or spyware.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to us, AUTO CLICK SA shall not be liable for the privacy policies of such websites or cookies that latter may store on the user's computer.
5.- Cookies policy.
Cookies are text files that are installed on the computer from which this page is accessed and automatically send information to our server. Cookies are not computer viruses. They do not harm your computer or slow down its operation. You can delete them at any time, or reject them by configuring your navigation program.
If you do not wish to receive these cookies, you can configure your browser to reject them. Otherwise, it is understood that you consent their installation.
Own cookies, generated by our server. These cookies have different functions:
- Authentication Cookies: Used to recognize registered users who have "logged in" to a web page. These cookies allow you to access the restricted access sections of the website, when you have been granted a password.
If you reject their installation or delete them, your passwords will not work properly.
- Interface customization cookies: We use them to make browsing easier. They recall your font size preferences in order to configure our web automatically during your visit.
If you reject their installation or delete them, browsing our website will not be so simple.
If you have any questions about our cookies policy, please contact us at the following address: C / CALZADO 6, PLANTA 3ª IZQDA. 07011, PALMA DE MALLORCA, BALEARES, SPAIN
6.- Intellectual and industrial property.
All the contents of the page: www.autoclick.co.uk, are the intellectual property of AUTO CLICK SA. or third parties and may not be reproduced, copied, pasted, linked, transmitted, distributed or manipulated in any way and for any purpose, without AUTO CLICK SA’s prior written authorization, keeping the "copyright" and any other indicator of intellectual property rights on the materials or contents intact at all times. Any use or modification of the Material or Content for any purpose other than that authorized in the General Terms and Conditions shall be considered a violation of the international copyright laws.
7.- Legislation and jurisdiction
For any legal disputes related to the AUTO CLICK SA website, the Spanish legislation shall apply, being subject to the Courts and Tribunals of PALMA DE MALLORCA (Spain).